12 June 2009

Welcome Home!


Well... since my brother bought a house and posted some pictures of his cute new place I figured that Randy and I should probably get around to doing that too.A few people have asked and so here it is! You can see our patch of grass... We ran out of money for sod but put in what we could. I'm pretty sure the neighbors aren't impressed. Yet. We need the crawling grass that grows in Texas. Does anyone know what that is called?

Backyard:


Our grass, what little we do have, is failing to thrive despite water and fertilizer. I also noticed one of our little trees is dieing as well. So SAD!

3 comments:

Craft-a-Boo said...

That is so awesome to see pictures of your first home. I didn't know you'd moved into your own place...I still remember visiting you in your apartment! :-) Glad to see the wonderful new home despite the weird grass

Traylor Family said...

Grass is over rated. Super cute house!. Only four more years....

Kristen and Nathan said...

Beth I would have you cut my hair if I could get to you, Ahh someday. I love your house!!! someday I may have a house, what a thought!