06 November 2009

And So It Begins

Here we are- WRESTLING SEASON! While I'm not super hyped up about it I think Randy is. He is at 'camp' this very minute getting ready to blast the boys out of bed for a milliion mile run. Ugh! Can you imagine?

On to happier things- Our babies! I dug the camera out of my bag and will now proceed to post pictures!

You'll find Mik and Row at Sam's sharing the cart- They both think this is amazing and love to maul each other the whole time they spend in the cart. You'll also see Jeff (cousin) and Mik being goofy, Rowan stuck under the stroller (trying desperately to retrieve his soccer ball), and the last picture is my greatest triumph...lawn wise anyway. I threw grass seed out on the lawn, pretty much disregarding that huge list of instructions found on the bag(I did fertilize) and I now have slightly less patchy grass!






Awesome eh? Oh, the scary lady is my anti-coupon sister Rachelle. In all reality she's one of the most photogenic Grantham children. Really.

1 comment:

Kathryn said...

Beth oh Beth! SO good to find you, Your kids are adorable! Can't believe how time flies! I remember that night at the boys dorms where we discovered you and Randy had a thing for one another. Fun times, glad it all worked out!! :)