At her 100 hour mark Beth decided to tread into deep water. Her sister Ilana and her husband Nick are visiting and Ilana was somewhat lovingly coerced into becoming Beth's first human cut (we don't count mannequins as official haircuts because they can't get a horrified look on their face when they hear the stylist say "Oops!"). I am proud to say that my wife did a great job, despite the pressure of Nick and me sitting back with a bag of popcorn and a camera awaiting a tragedy.
Without any further ado, I present Beth's first haircut:
Before

During


After

Innocent Bystander
8 comments:
I colored it too!! And it was beautiful!
I'm so excited for you Beth. I hope you really enjoy school and future endeavors into the world of "please help I have grey and I'm too young for it" Well that's what I tell my stylist LOL.
what?? Beth you never cease to amaze me...you're always going for one thing more to further what things you can do...you're awesome!
It looks great! That is so fun! Good luck!
I'm really confused. When do you do all of this? Holy cow. I don't know when I'll see you next, but you can cut my hair when I do! Can you put more pictures of Rowan up? I want to see my cute nephew!
Wow! Hey, Beth, that looks good. I'm really impressed.
Go Beth! I walked away from a full scholarship to cosmetology school to get married. One day... I'm going back!!!! (although with Jeremy starting grad school in a few months, I don't see it being anytime soon.)
I am a beauty school drop-out and my Mom still does not let me live it down to this day! (we won't mention how many hours I had left before I would have finished... cough,cough,200 hours)Your sister's haircut looks awesome. Don't quit beauty school, hang in there!
Post a Comment