28 April 2009

This would be better if...

If I were prepared with a camera at hand like everyone else who blogs seems to be capable of! Rowan is finally ASLEEP! So sweet and peacefully rocking back and forth in his swing. I shouldn't complain- he has been sleeping through the night for several weeks . But when he goes for a week waking up at night and being fussy for hours I tend to get a little fried, tired, freaked out... ahh frazzled is probably the best word. The past two days have been icky. I can't even count how many times I've had to remove 'poo' from not only Row but myself-why he must always inadvertently put his hand in it I do not know. However, maybe tonight will be good. I can only hope! Especially since I have to be somewhere at 8:30 in the morning. And surely Row has to be out of poo. One can only make so much right?

1 comment:

Braden Bell said...

Sorry! But I promise they eventually grow out of it (then they hit puberty....)