25 August 2009

If only I had a camera...

I looked down at my phone while at school today. There was a text with an urgent message: "I just thought you should know your daughter tried to cut her hair." Hmmm. At least it said "tried" meaning that she wasn't successful. No big deal. I went back to what I had been doing.

Not so.

Sideswept bangs will soon be found at our house. Too bad I swore off cutting Mickey's hair. This repair job will probably hurt her feelings. How do I explain that Mommy has to fix her beautiful cutting job? She was just trying to do what I do... and for some reason she is convinced that her hair will now grow long, "all the way down here" (down to her bum.)

And please, everyone who knows Randy, please pressure him to blog about a few recent inicidents: paper towel diapers, hair cuts with Mikayla, Daddy- you have two choices. Pick one., and more. Only he could share such goodies. The paper towel diaper during Priesthood is by far my recent favorite!

On a happy note- I bought 15 lbs of ground beef for 85 cents per pound.... Shopping at midnight pays. Kroger loves me.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

WOW I wish I could find deals like that. Now that I have to stick to a strict bedtime with the new meds. We'll see what happens with them and how they work. I'll let you know. BTW thanks for the "Hair therapy" I really needed it.

Kristen and Nathan said...

Beth, you always make me laugh. When are you going to come back to Idaho? Tomorrow? OK! I'm glad we had this talk. You mentioning Kroger's makes me miss Illinois, I havent shopped there in a long time. Keep it up!
Miss ya!

Kristin said...

I'm so glad Mik is so helpful in letting you cut her hair. :)

Randy, we must know about the paper towel diaper. Please?!