Wow, what a handsome little man! Congratulations you guys! How's it going adjusting to the newborn schedule again? Best luck and wishes!! He is perfect!
Congratulations! He is so cute. I'm sure Mikayla is happy to be a big sister! We miss you guys! Maya still thinks that Mikayla will be in her class every Sunday, she doesn't seem to understand the concept of "moving out of the ward." :) We hope all is well and congratulations once again!
He is adorable. I am glad you called me, it was fun to chat. It sounds like everything went well. Was Mikayla glad to not have a "red" baby. She is so cute. We miss you, but wish you the best.
9 comments:
Wow, what a handsome little man! Congratulations you guys! How's it going adjusting to the newborn schedule again? Best luck and wishes!! He is perfect!
Hey! I didn't know he was due already! How wonderful! Congratulations!
Congratulations! He is so cute. I'm sure Mikayla is happy to be a big sister! We miss you guys! Maya still thinks that Mikayla will be in her class every Sunday, she doesn't seem to understand the concept of "moving out of the ward." :) We hope all is well and congratulations once again!
He is adorable. I am glad you called me, it was fun to chat. It sounds like everything went well. Was Mikayla glad to not have a "red" baby. She is so cute. We miss you, but wish you the best.
He's a cutie! I'm so happy for you guys! Enjoy your cute kids!
Yeah! I am so happy for you! he's the cutest! How wonderful! Hope to meet him soon!!!
Looks like a Grantham baby to me! He is adorable. I hope ya'll are doing well!
He's a keeper! Good job, Randy and Beth (but mostly Beth). :)
Hiya Stolles! Just found your blog via Amber Creed... nice to see your growing family. Congrats on your newest little one!
Post a Comment