Hey everybody! We have slowly jumped on the wagon that Kristin began oh so long ago. Life is good right now. Here's a cheatsheet of our lives:
Randy - I'll be graduating soon from Vanderbilt University as the smartest person ever and then I'll begin teaching at Ravenwood High School. I'm currently serving as the First Counselor in the Elder's Quorum Presidency.
Beth - I'm teaching 4 year old kids at Southgate Children's Academy and I was just called to the Primary Presidency.
Mikayla - I pretty much do whatever my parents do...except I use crayons. I'm going to pre-school and plan on being smarter than Dad starting next week.
Soon we'll put out a nice long letter here on the Interweb.com.org.net. We thought we'd just get started with a quick "Hello!"
3 comments:
I love it, Roo! Will be watching to see it grow.
Mom
Yeah Randy! Fun to see your little family! Congrats on graduating. What an accomplishment!
you guys are hilarious. did I hear something about someone being sent to the principal's office?
Post a Comment